Children do not come with instruction manuals, and if they did, adolescence would need its own library. Every teen and adolescent is different and will handle the stress of this time in a different manner. At Nathan’s Waypoint, we want to help guide you through the struggle of adolescent anxiety to give you the tools and resources that will best help your child and your family.
Why Choose Nathan’s Waypoint?
A waypoint is a stack of rocks used to guide hikers and explorers in the wilderness. It provides a marker, or guidepost, to reassure the hiker that they are on the right path. Adolescent anxiety, in its most severe form, is much like uncharted wilderness. There is no single, comprehensive path that leads to safety for every family. Some diversions on the path are harmless and result only in wasted time or energy. Others are more damaging and can result in lasting impacts on members of the family. Nathan’s Waypoint will help you select the guideposts on the most direct path to that safe place.
What makes Nathan’s Waypoint the best resource for your family? Consider these factors:
- Your family is reeling from the impact of the anxiety;
- The world of adolescent anxiety is confusing and overwhelming;
- It’s one thing to be able to find options, it’s another to successfully navigate all the implications of choosing and implementing the one that works best for your family;
- We have first-hand experience navigating this realm, and I can help arm you with the knowledge to ask the right questions and make the choices that are most likely to result in success;
- We will provide a constant sounding board to guide you through difficult decisions and reassure you when things don’t go as planned.
If you and your family are trying to cope with adolescent anxiety, Nathan’s Waypoint may provide the guidance you need to navigate this difficult time. Contact us today to schedule your free one-hour consultation to determine whether we can help you and your family find the right solutions to get the help you need.